Wednesday, July 27, 2005

fuck that noise indeed...

Let me just vent for a second, okay. What the fuck?! Who do these big shot coffee shop conglomerates think their are?! Like their on like their fuckin' high ponies all fuckin' like "Yes yes Thomas, of course we won't hire you...so fuck off." I'm a perfectly fucking hireable human being for christs fucking sake; and yet here I have some bitch pick her teeth at me and be all like "Yeah, the managers will give you a call...if they want to." Whoa, shitfaced! How the fuck did that slut of a blond cum mop acquire a job while I can't even get an ass glance backwards. Fuck that noise; fuck that noise indeed...

4 Comments:

Blogger TVonthefritz said...

I'm an unhire-able too. Although I might be working for a corporate newspaper mega-chain sometime in the near future. They said they would get back to me next week.

July 28, 2005 at 3:09 AM  
Anonymous Thomas said...

perhaps we need to define "un-hireable"...

July 28, 2005 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger Imaginer said...

Thom,
You need to work in the woods. It's the solution to life for sure.
This wasn't B squared was it? Not our hometown bakery on third???? I'm shocked...

August 2, 2005 at 1:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear man, I am a woman. If you think it is hard getting hired, try having a va-China and breasts. Try getting any decent roles. Try getting a role that does not require you to take off your clothes and be pregnant. Try having a baby. Try raising said baby by yourself and then having it hate you when you grow up...or it grows up, which ever comes first.. yeah... puts things in perspective yes?

November 17, 2005 at 11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home