Friday, July 01, 2005

gliding across couches and throwing tofu in heaven...

I took a hike up blue mountain today during the oh so fun tick season. Nothing compliments a brisk hike like standing naked in your room patheitcally angleling a large catalogue of mirrors to firmly establish whether or not those little flax-flat sons of fun-fun have infultrated your swimsuit area. What was I doing rampaging around the beautiful mountain-tops waving a steak in the face of lime desease? I killed my sugarglider. Yes kids not even a week and that furry skinflap of cutness is stiff and buried on the needled peeks of the local frisbee-golf course. This confirms my previous suspicions that I am, in fact, a horrible person.

For those of you whom aren't in the "let's do something retarded" know; sugargliders are this little bitch of a rodent from Australia with parachute-esque skin stretching from the tips of their front paws to their hind legs. When frightened or after spotting tin-foil; they fall from high places and use their malformation to safely glide them to the ground. Gods way of helping out the freaks...they can fly. When looked at late at night, and while a little drunk, you can see Lucifer himself reflected in their pupilless eyes.

So I got them, for free, with intentions heavily peppered with the phrase "dark minions"; but the whole thing went down hill and now one is dead. I can't, for the life of me, figure out why he died except for maybe he fell from the top of the cage and gave himself some serious gravity damage. But shouldn't they glide in that sort of a situation?

Well I woke up this morning to the dead stiff mammal in its cage, sporting no blood or cause of death anywhere. Secrectly I have a theory that the other sugar glider did it...but it might be just because I hate her filthy soul-stealing guts.

So here's to you Chichikichii, may you be gliding across couches and throwing tofu in heaven...

2 Comments:

Blogger TVonthefritz said...

Update, dammit!

July 12, 2005 at 7:16 AM  
Blogger Imaginer said...

I'm in Missoula until tuesday. How do I contact you? call my moms house or my cell. We must meet. Or come to my mom's house Saturday night for a curry fest!

July 16, 2005 at 3:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home