Wednesday, November 30, 2005

and see if you come out pregnant...

So about the bodacious licker, it's not mine, mine's much longer and greater in horrification, but it does drip with something that's been prevalent in my life lately...Saliva. A few weeks back, during fit involving how cruel women are, a friend of mine and myself partook in an epic scribing of our bodies. While we did end-up as thickly tattooed as an aboriginal tribe during war-season (do aborigines tattoo, or is that just something i read in a bathroom stallか) the marks significant to this entry were the two kanji I got on the back of corresponding elbows; 唾液 & 愛液 (correspondingly Spit and Sperm); and it seems the spit has stuck with me ever since.

Last Friday, just a stone toss after Thanksgiving, by ten o'clock I found myself thoroughly mucoused with my friend 琢哉's spit. What had started off as an innocent naked-off, accelerated into an all out saliva face-off. The guy fuckin' licked my eye! It was instigated by Tayli, (she has this thing about two guys doin' it with each other, she's like a frat boy). In the end it became a barbarous competition of grossness to see who could accomplish the most shameful deed that would send the other into tears of uckiness. i think i won on account of making 琢哉 vomit a little; but he seems to think otherwise. It was a tornado of tongues and a frenzy of mandible fluid...our tongues touched twice!

My group is heavily seeped in saliva. If one of us were to have mono we’d all have mono.

While lounging upside-down on my orange shag rug, my friend Kawate and i discussed the iroirona purposes and meanings of printing the words "spit and sperm" on my elbow. "Perhaps", she suggests, "it relates back to that old wives tale that spit is a spermicide." "What," my witty response, "spit's a spermicide?" Here response, "Well i don't know Tom, why don't you give yourself a blow job and see if you come out pregnant..."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Joey said...

Your life seems to be full of incredibly exciting incidents including sperm and saliva. Way to be.

December 18, 2005 at 4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home