Sunday, November 20, 2005

mind, soul, and hoodledoodle...

Okay, I just think it's very important to note that the very night I wrote the previous entery about throwing up into my hands, I did in fact through up. Sadly, not into my hands (lord knows I would have been too drunk to catch it) but nonetheless partial digestion did spew for from my talk box that evening. Was it the result of the not so massive amount of alcohol I consumed that night? Or perhaps some upsetting inner hoodledoodle that was tapped and, do to my weakened state, could not be properly controlled? This, kids, is the mysertious, complecated and deep (like cavern) inner workings of my mind, soul, and hoodledoodle...

1 Comments:

Blogger TVonthefritz said...

What's up with that lascivious licking in your profile?

November 29, 2005 at 8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home